Semester: 2, 2020-2021
Teacher Name: Mr. Laliberté
Teacher Name: Mr. Hamilton
This course enables students to develop their understanding of basic concepts in biology, chemistry, earth and space science, and physics, and to relate science to technology, society, and the environment. Throughout the course, students will develop their skills in the processes of scientific investigation. Students will acquire an understanding of scientific theories and conduct investigations related to sustainable ecosystems; atomic and molecular structures and the properties of elements and compounds; the study of the universe and its properties and components; and the principles of electricity.
Units Of Study
- Chemistry – Atoms and Elements
- Earth and Space Science – The Study of the Universe
- Physics – Electricity
- Biology – Sustainable Ecosystems
- Zoom Link – see Edmodo class page
- RCHS Lab Guide – available in Word and RTF format
- download the document and write your lab report right in it (use the headings and follow the instructions for each heading).
- Class notes for the later class here:
- Class notes from Rm 205 and 206 class (earlier class)
- Electricity Notes can be found here (complete set, filled out)