At the end of each school year, Redeemer takes time to celebrate student success. We award our athletes, performers, math contest winners, and students who participate in student life, intramurals, and other extracurricular activities that encourage personal growth. We also measure success by how students volunteer their time at school and in the community.
Congratulations to the students who participated in student life and won awards on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at our annual Awards Ceremony. We’re so proud of all our students who are developing their God-given gifts and talents.
- Intramural Sportsmanship Awards: Ryan S. and Joshua P.
- Workout Dedication Award: David N. (staff) and Carmen G. and Sophie G. (student)
- Cross Country:
- MVP (male): Noah L.
- MVP (female): Elizabeth G.
- Jr. Spirit Award: Carmen G.
- Sr. Spirit Award: Hannah V.
- MIP (male): Jeremiah J.
- MIP (female): Nicolette E.
- MVP: Devon H.
- MIP: Lauren C.
- Spirit Award: Ryan M.
- OFSAA Recognition: Sarah M.
- Jr. Boys Soccer
- MVP: Matthias B. and Xavier J.
- MIP: Daniel O.
- Spirit Award: Elijah L.
- Sr. Boys Volleyball
- MVP: Devon H.
- MIP: Joshua P.
- Spirit Award: Jacob T.
- Sr. Girls Basketball
- MVP: Samantha B.
- MIP: Carmen G.
- Spirit Award: Hannah B.
- Sr. Girls Volleyball
- MVP: Sarah M.
- MIP: Anika R.
- Spirit Award: Nicolette E.
- Jr. Girls Volleyball
- MVP: Sarah B.
- MIP: Joy D.
- Spirit Award: Sophie G.
- MVP: Jackson S.
- MIP: Nicolette E. and Nadia T.
- Spirit Award: Chara P.
- Jr. Boys Volleyball
- MVP: Matthew V.
- MIP: Jacob W.
- Spirit Award: Brendan M.
- Sr. Girls Soccer
- MVP: Kyra W.
- Spirit Award: Lucy G.
- Track and Field
- MVP (Sr. male): Jacob T.
- MVP (Sr. female): Elizabeth G.
- MVP (Jr. male): Josiah M.
- MVP (Jr. female): Doyin O.
- Overall MIP (male): Jacob W.
- Overall MIP (female): Gillian B.
- Spirit Award: Carmen G.
- Outstanding Male Athlete of the Year: Devon H. and Zacchaeus L.
- Outstanding Female Athlete of the Year: Sarah M.
- Sportsmanship Award (male): Shalom C. and Jacob T.
- Sportsmanship Award (female): Elizabeth G.
- Band Award: Maddie T.
- Choir Award: Kendra J.
- Arts Outstanding Performance Award (Drama): Mary Ellen C.
- Arts Senior Achievement Award (Choir and Worship): Zoë H.
- Arts Senior Achievement Award (Choir): Melanie L.
- Arts Senior Achievement Award (Band): Hannah B. and Caralynn B.
- Arts Most Improved Award (Band): Gillian B.
- Model UN: Lauren H.
- Math Pascal Contest for Grade 9 (certificate): Kyra W. and Gwen N.
- Math Cayley Contest for Grade 10 (certificate): David T., Thomas A. and Elizabeth V.
- Math Fermat Contest for Grade 11 (certificate): Ryan M. and Xavier J.
- Math Euclid Contest for Grade 12 (certificate): Daniel V.
- Math contest medals awarded to top student in each grade with score above the average:
Kyra W. (Grade 9, Pascal), David T. and Thomas A. (Grade 10, Cayley), Ryan M. (Grade 11, Fermat), Daniel V. (Grade 12, Euclid)
- Model United Nations: Hannah V. and Aiden M.
- Yearbook: Dina P.
- Knitters Anonymous: Hannah B.
- Contribution to Redeemer Athletics over the past years: Shalom C. and Zacchaeus L.
- Worship Team Awards: Zoë H. and Marianna T.
- Cafeteria Volunteer: Anu O.
- Student Ambassador/Hospitality Awards: Lauren C. and Jacob T.
- Bible Study Leadership Awards: Madison M. and Sarah M.
- Outstanding Inspiring Heart Service/Encourager Award: Bethany L.
- Student Council Awards: Zacchaeus L. and Sarah M.
- Student Council Spirit Awards:
- Grade 9 – Tyrel L.
- Grade 10 – Demi O.
- Grade 11 – Isaiah P.
- Grade 12 – Joshua P.
- Ugandan Mile Recognition (raised more than $500): Hannah B., Sarah B., Emily M., Isaiah P.
Note: With the exception of our graduates, most academic awards are given to students in the fall.
MVP – Most Valuable Player
MIP – Most Improved Player
Jr. – Junior
Sr. – Senior
OFSAA – Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations